Sunday, September 8, 2013

8th Grade: New Grade, New Girls, and, New Friends

i know, a new post already? yes. because i cant help but share it with the world. I'm going to skip through the many terrible experiences of 7th grade because those were just what got me depressed in the first place. 8th grade was a whole new story. 

it was finally here. 8th grade. the last year of Jr. high. i was done with Jake and Chase, and Devon had moved to Cali with his dad. not only was he the only thing different, change was in the air. and so was my new found B.O. i was changing from annoying Sevie to slightly less annoying 8th grader. top of the food chain, and no more bullies. i had gotten big. and by big, i mean i went from 83 lbs to 126 lbs in one summer. in that space of time we had moved to another new house. it was a beautiful home. nice backyard with a pool. and i loved my new room. i changed my style completely. no more super skinnies, no more volcom, no more gay ass shoes. i upgraded to t-shirt brands like Obey, Vans, Diamond, and pants were very expensive now too. plus, my shoes consisted of Chuck Taylor's, Vans, Supras, all the really nice, top of the line, high class clothing that everyone wore. i felt comfortable at last. and people actually respected me. i was finally considered "cool." and I'd be damned if i lost that popularity. even if it meant hurting old friends and accomplices. and little did i know, i did. nothing major happened from the time school started till about 2 months in. i met a girl. a wonderful girl, with good values, good taste, and great boobs. they caught my eye like a fisher catches fish on a hook. 32D's, and i was as hormonal as ever. she was full of life. not the most popular, definitely not as popular as me, but she could work. we had 1 class together. art. my favorite class ever. our teacher, Mrs.Erickson, she literally let us do whatever the hell we wanted. after class one day, i asked the girl out. she said no at first and i was super bummed out. i started to walk away, when she turned me around, and she said, "just kidding, hell yes I'll go out with you!" and so it was done, and we were official. it had a nice ring to it too. Alicia and Cooper. Hmm, this could be fun. 

about 2 weeks into this mistake of a relationship, i knew it. i was in love. but to me, making out, touching each other everywhere, and holding hands was love. because i had never experienced love before. it was really just strong feelings of affection. we had been hanging out now, a couple times at her house, a couple at mine. in total secret though. if either of our parents found out, we'd be dead. so we met up in secret. and as most relationships do, we wanted more than just kissing, we wanted to see things, and experience things. i wont go into detail, but we went over a $200 phone bill from mostly sexting. her dad, he now wanted me dead. i didn't blame him. it was risky business, but to see my girl naked, was totally worth it.

after the whole phone bill, her parents made us break up. i was totally fine with it, except, maybe i wasn't. i needed my daily dose of Alicia. i loved that girl, and her nude body! but we were done. and the school year ended, but not our secret and scandalous partnership. 

during this, i was not only experimenting with girls, i was experimenting with a whole different kind of drug...real drugs. this is where my life went to absolute shit. 

Towards the end of my 8th grade year, i met up with a girl named Mary, Mary Jane. now Mary, she knew how to give me a good time. weed was an all new and awesome experience, and tbh, i loved every second of it. it was exhilarating! i wanted more, and more, and more. and i got what i wanted. from time to time, i would pull all nighters and not come home until the next morning. my mom had no clue, but now she does. she knows everything, and i love my mother so much. but back in the stoner years, she had no idea how much i really loved her, and neither did i. it never seemed like it. more tomorrow. its getting late, ill finish my drug story when I'm not high off of sleep deprivation, if that's even possible :) ha ha goodnight everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment